PLEASE NOTE AT THIS TIME DUE TO RESTRICTIONS PLACED ON PEOPLE LIVING IN THE CITY OF LEICESTER THE PLANNED REOPENING OF MONDAY 10TH AUGUST HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
WE KNOW THIS WILL BE OF A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MANY OF YOU, BUT AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION TO PROTECT ALL USERS AND STAFF AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE OF THURMASTON AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS.
THE LEICESTER RESTRICTIONS ARE SET TO BE REVIEWED ON AUGUST 13TH 2020, ONCE THE REVIEW HAS BEEN ANALYSED WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH ALL LEAD BOOKERS ON THE PLANNED RE-OPENING OF THE PITCHES.
As briefly discussed over the phone please read through the following information and attachments closely as we will require strict adherence to these measures, and we require you as our lead bookers to ensure that all your players are aware of them.
- We understand that as a lead booker you will not necessarily be attending every session, though you will still be responsible for the booking please nominate a secondary lead booker on booking form if required.
- If anyone from your team is showing symptoms of COVID-19 please tell them not to attend under any circumstances.
- The maximum players per pitch is 10 (5 a side) if you have hired the full pitch the maximum players would be 14 (7 a-side).
- Please keep an eye on the time and ensure you leave the pitch promptly. There will be a new alert system in place to remind players when their time slot has expired.
- The building itself will be out of bounds, and will only be open to the lead booker for payment and for track & trace where it has not been emailed prior to play.
- Payment by card is required either over the phone or in person though the whole payment must be made by the lead booker, before session commences.
- There will be a one way system in operation on the pitches with entry and exit points clearly marked.
- Please ensure COVID guidelines and social distancing (when off the pitch) are adhered to. Hand sanitiser is to be used by all players, on entering and exiting the pitch.
- Please ensure players arrive no earlier/do not leave vehicles until 5 mins before your booked slot is to commence. As lead booker you may arrive earlier to sort payment and the track and trace initiative.
- Track & trace will be required from all lead bookers on each session detailing names, contact numbers and addresses of participants (please see attached).
- Please ensure all players stretch and prepare properly especially for players who have not played for a pro-longed period of time, ice packs, if required will be available in the office obtainable by lead booker only if lead booker is injured one other nominated player will be permitted entry into the building.
All the management and staff at Elizabeth Park look forward to welcoming you all back and we hope you understand the restrictions put in place are to ensure both your safety and our staffs which will hopefully ensure we are able to remain open.
The Elizabeth Park Centre Team